For good and valuable consideration for the said amount on the checkout page. Client is electing to purchase Soulciété Membership, Leadership, or Ambassador Progam. In exchange, Soulciété agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
This is a binding contract. You are responsible to make all payments.
By registering today, you agree to this following GUARANTEE:
30-DAY 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE:
30-DAY REFUND is contengent upon you doing all homework, posts, and all calls. Simply send an email with proof that you attended all calls, did all worksheets, and did all posts in private group on the days specified.
Any one-on-one sessions with Dr. Erin will be deducted from your refund. (see value above)
You also agree to the following DISCLAIMERS:
This program, all products, and all services by Soulciété and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc. are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Your level of success in attaining any stated ideas or strategies in our programs or on our websites is dependent upon a number of factors including your mindset, skillset, well-being, health, resources and financial situation. We do not guarantee your success or results in any area of life or any endeavor because each person is individual and self-determined over their own life.
We do not guarantee specific earnings. Individual results vary.
As stipulated by law, we make no guarantees that you will achieve any specific results from our information, programs or services and we offer no licensed or professional medical, legal, therapeutic, tax, or financial advice in this program. The information contained herein cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical, psychological, financial or legal matters. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in your life.
By your registration here today and use of our programs or websites at any time, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. As with any effort in life, there are risks that you may not have success. Always consult professionals when needing advice. Seek professional help for mental disorders.
Lifetime Access Disclaimer:
Your purchase includes lifetime access as long as Soulciété Membership site is up and running. We reserve the rights to end Soulciété Member's area in the future. We do not have control over Facebook and their ability for Soulciété to have access for the Exclusive Private Group. We also reserve the rights to refuse business to anyone and remove them from the program.
Weekly Group Coaching Calls Disclaimer:
Dr. Erin's intention is to lead majority of all group coaching calls. Dr. Erin reserves the right to have other leaders hold the group coaching calls. She will not be on every group coaching call. She will do her best to hold as many as her schedule permits.
Facebook Groups Disclaimer:
Soulciété has no affiliation with Facebook and has zero control over what they choose to do in the future with 'groups.' We make no promises regarding the private groups as part of your membership.
It is your responsibility to request to join the private Facebook groups. The links come in the welcome email and are in the membership site. Please, give us up to 72 hours to accept you into each group. We do not add you with out you asking to be accepted. We do not track to make sure you've joined the group.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
This Independent Contractor Agreement (this "Agreement") is made between ERIN FALL HASKELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. | SOULCIÉTÉ, of 117 S. Croft Ave., Los Angeles, California 90048 (the "Recipient"), and the "Contractor").
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on the agreed contract date the Contractor will provide to the Recipient the following (collectively, the "Services"):
AMBASSADOR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
300 HOUR SUBCONSCIOUS CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
SEE THE ‘AMBASSADOR CHECKLIST’ FOR DETAILS.
PLEASE, KEEP TRACK OF YOUR HOURS VIA A SPREADSHEET OR THE PRIVIDED JOURNAL.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM FOR ALL AMBASSADORS: 50% MEMBERSHIP, 50% LEADERSHIP, 20% AMBASSADOR.
UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS, YOU WILL RECEIVE A CERTIFICATION AS A ‘SUBCONSCIOUS REPROGRAMMING & SPIRITUAL COACH.’
YOU MAY NOT USE SOULCIETE LOGOS WITH ONLY A CERTIFICATION, YOU MUST MEET THE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR REQUIREMENTS.
SOULCIETE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR REQUIREMENTS:
AS A SOULCIETE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE ABLE TO USE THE LOGOS, LEAD OR TEACH AND GET TRAINED IN FACILITATING SEMINARS/ WORKSHOPS (MUST MEET SOULCIETE STANDARDS, GUIDELINES, AND PRACTICES).
TO BECOME A SOULCIETE AMBASSADOR YOU MUST:
- COMPLETE THE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
- ABIDE BY THE SOULCIETE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR GUIDELINES AND ETHICS.
- SIGN A NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT AND NOT HAVE ANY COMPETING MEMBERSHIPS OR COURSES.
AS A SOULCIETE AMBASSADOR YOU ARE CONSIDERED AN ‘INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR’ AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN LIABILITY INSURANCE, TAXES, AND BUSINESS RELATED NEEDS.
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY ANY COMMISSION OR AFFILIATE FEES TO SOULCIETE FOR ANY ONE-ON-ONE CLIENTS YOU AQUIRE. NOR IS SOULCIETE AFFILIATED OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO BUSINESS WISE WITH YOUR CLIENTS.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT OR HANDOUT PROMOS ON SOULCIETE MEMBERSHIP, LEADERSHIP, AND AMBASSADOR AT ALL EVENTS, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS. (EVENTS MUST BE CREATED OR APPROVED BY SOULCIETE).
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. The Recipient will pay compensation to the Contractor for the Services. Payments will be made as follows: All commissions are directly paid from Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc. | Soulciete. All commissions are paid out a minimum of 30-days after paid in full on the 1st of the following month. No other fees and/or expenses will be paid to the Contractor, unless such fees and/or expenses have been approved in advance by the appropriate executive on behalf of the recipient in writing. The Contractor shall be solely responsible for any and all taxes, Social Security contributions or payments, disability insurance, unemployment taxes, and other payroll type taxes applicable to such compensation. The Contractor has the right of control over the method of payment for services.
- TERM/TERMINATION. Termination of this agreement will occur as follows: Upon ending of Ambassador Membership Furthermore, the Contractor has the ability to terminate this Agreement "at will." A regular, ongoing relationship of indefinite term is not contemplated. The Recipient has no right to assign services to the Contractor other than as specifically contemplated by this Agreement. However, the parties may mutually agree that the Contractor shall perform other services for the Recipient, pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that the Contractor is an independent contractor with respect to the Recipient, and not an employee of the Recipient. The Recipient will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of the Contractor. It is contemplated that the relationship between the Contractor and the Recipient shall be a non-exclusive one. The Contractor also performs services for other organizations and/or individuals. The Recipient has no right to further inquire into the Contractor's other activities.
- RECIPIENT'S CONTROL. The Recipient has no right or power to control or otherwise interfere with the Contractor's mode of effecting performance under this Agreement. The Recipient's only concern is the result of the Contractor's work, and not the means of accomplishing it. Except in extraordinary circumstances and when necessary, the Contractor shall perform the Services without direct supervision by the Recipient.
- PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY. The Contractor is a professional and uses their own professional and business methods to perform services. The Contractor has not and will not receive training from the Recipient regarding how to perform the Services.
- PERSONAL SERVICES NOT REQUIRED. The Contractor is not required to render the Services personally and may employ others to perform the Services on behalf of the Recipient without the Recipient's knowledge or consent. If the Contractor has assistants, it is the Contractor's responsibility to hire them and to provide materials for them.
- NO LOCATION ON PREMISES. The Contractor has no desk or other equipment either located at or furnished by the Recipient. Except to the extent that the Contractor works in a territory as defined by the Recipient, the Contractor's services are not integrated into the mainstream of the Recipient's business.
- NO SET WORK HOURS. The Contractor has no set hours of work. There is no requirement that the Contractor work full time or otherwise account for work hours.
- EXPENSES PAID BY CONTRACTOR. The Contractor's business and travel expenses are to be paid by the Contractor and not by the Recipient.
- OWNERSHIP OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS. Any social media contacts, including "followers" or "friends," that are acquired through accounts (including, but not limited to email addresses, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or other social media networks) used or created on behalf of the Recipient are the property of the Recipient.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Contractor may have access to proprietary, private and/or otherwise confidential information ("Confidential Information") of the Recipient. Confidential Information shall mean all non-public information which constitutes, relates or refers to the operation of the business of the Recipient, including without limitation, all financial, investment, operational, personnel, sales, marketing, managerial and statistical information of the Recipient, and any and all trade secrets, customer lists, or pricing information of the Recipient. The nature of the information and the manner of disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential. The Contractor will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of the Contractor, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner any Confidential Information. The Contractor will protect such information and treat the Confidential Information as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Recipient all Confidential Information, whether physical or electronic, and other items that were used, created, or controlled by the Contractor during the term of this Agreement. This Agreement is in compliance with the Defend Trade Secrets Act and provides civil or criminal immunity to any individual for the disclosure of trade secrets: (i) made in confidence to a federal, state, or local government official, or to an attorney when the disclosure is to report suspected violations of the law; or (ii) in a complaint or other document filed in a lawsuit if made under seal.
- INJURIES. The Contractor acknowledges the Contractor's obligation to obtain appropriate insurance coverage for the benefit of the Contractor (and the Contractor's employees, if any). The Contractor waives any rights to recovery from the Recipient for any injuries that the Contractor (and/or Contractor's employees) may sustain while performing services under this Agreement and that are a result of the negligence of the Contractor or the Contractor's employees. Contractor will provide the Recipient with a certificate naming the Recipient as an additional insured party.
- INDEMNIFICATION. The Contractor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Recipient from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against the Recipient that result from the acts or omissions of the Contractor, the Contractor's employees, if any, and the Contractor's agents.
- NO RIGHT TO ACT AS AGENT. An "employer-employee" or "principal-agent" relationship is not created merely because (1) the Recipient has or retains the right to supervise or inspect the work as it progresses in order to ensure compliance with the terms of the contract or (2) the Recipient has or retains the right to stop work done improperly. The Contractor has no right to act as an agent for the Recipient and has an obligation to notify any involved parties that it is not an agent of the Recipient.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire contract between the parties. All terms and conditions contained in any other writings previously executed by the parties regarding the matters contemplated herein shall be deemed to be merged herein and superseded hereby. No modification of this Agreement shall be deemed effective unless in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
- WAIVER OF BREACH. The waiver by the Recipient of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by Contractor shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach by Contractor.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
- SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be signed by the acceptance of term upon checkout by both Erin Fall Haskell on behalf of ERIN FALL HASKELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. | SOULCIÉTÉ, the recipient and contractor. This Agreement is effective as of the date first above written. I understand & agree this is a legal representation of my acceptance of terms.
© 2020 ERIN FALL HASKELL, INC. |
All rights reserved.
We can be reached at email@example.com