This site is operated by Soulciété | New Thought Global | Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc.. You can contact us anytime via email@example.com to unsubscribe or ask about our data policies, which are all below.
Soulciété | New Thought Global | Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc.
117 S. Croft Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY
We, Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc., collect your information and can be contacted anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can lodge any complaints with us via that same email, or request to be removed from our email lists, phone lists, or advertising targeting, too.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and have explained in detail the steps we take to do so. We control the Sites from offices in the Los Angeles, California, United States. We do not represent that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access these Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
When you submit information to us or visit any of our Sites, we use it in an ongoing nature to ensure you receive the information or purchases you’ve made with us, to deliver relevant future content via our email newsletters, to track how much you use our Sites or services, and to make future offers through our company or any other company that is involved in delivering your purchases, bonuses, or content. By giving us your contact information at any time, you are granting us the right to contact you in the future in any manner necessary, at our discretion, for ongoing personal and professional development. You can unsubscribe from our email newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all of our emails.
If you want us to no longer contact you or store your information, just write us at email@example.com, anytime, with your request and we will begin removing you from our services or content, as appropriate, and as soon as we can.
Outside Websites (Their Privacy Policies May Be Different)
How and Why We Collect Information
We collect your email address when you submit it, and some limited Site information and behavior, in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select or in order to contact you or advertise to you later. If you register for a seminar, for example, the information you give us – your phone number, email, and address – is used to reserve your seat, to track your preferences, and to keep you informed about the seminar and related personal development content, offers, and events until you unsubscribe or ask for your data to be removed. If you visit our Sites, we may use Facebook, Google or other tracking tools to understand your behavior on our Sites and to deliver advertising to you in the future.
As a visitor to our Sites, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. In connection with other activities, such as utilizing registering for a seminar or participating in a sweepstakes, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us with personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including ZIP code), e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, and any other personal information we feel is applicable. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. In all cases, we will collect personal identification information, like your email or phone number, only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. We will also tell you how we use your information or if we share it with another party.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will never sell any personal identification information about you as an individual user to any third party without having received your permission. If you supply us with your contact information you may receive periodic e-mails, mailings or calls from us with information on new products and services, important issues, or upcoming events.
If you wish to be removed from any postal, email, phone, or other lists, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write us or call us at the contact information above. Please provide us with your exact name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the appropriate lists immediately.
When you use our Sites, we or our authorized technology services provider may also collect certain technical and routing information from you to facilitate your use of the Sites and its services, or to contact you, or advertise in the future. We use this information to administer the Sites and to understand and measure traffic patterns on the Sites. That way we know which areas of our Sites are favorites of our users, which areas need improvement, and what technologies are being used, so that we may continually improve our Sites for mobile and future technical platforms. This information is collected mostly in aggregate form, without identifying you or any user individually. However, in some cases we use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services, and advertising providers to gather data about you or your computer location. We may use this statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing, advertising, or similar promotional purposes. This data is often tracked by us our our technology services provider by using “cookies” or “pixels” during your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables us to record your passwords, purchases, and preferences and to deliver targeted messages or advertising to you in the future. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. For some web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages.
We also use Facebook “pixels” on many of our Site so that we can understand your digital behavior and potentially later target you with related advertising. We also use Google Analytics to understand how long you might spend on our Sites or how you interact with our Sites.
If you ever choose to opt-out of targeted advertising with us, then please contact us at email@example.com so that we can remove your email from any advertising we may use.
As always, you can unsubscribe from any of our emails at any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you received from us.
We do not store any information about you on our servers, other than that which you submit into one of our forms, and in any case we hold your sensitive information, like your credit card information, with software that keeps it encrypted. Any other information stored happens via cookies or pixels as described above, and as facilitated via third party tools (like Facebook, Google or Kajabi). Below are examples of how we may use any information to better communicate with you:
- Provide and administer the services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with other users;
- Process your requests and orders for courses, products, specific services, information, or features;
- Communicate with you about your account by:
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our Service, and updates to our agreements;
- Sending you information and in-app messages about your progress in courses, rewards programs, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available courses (which you can opt out of at any time);
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of a mobile app);
- Manage your account preferences;
- Facilitate the Sites’ technical functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the services, and preventing fraud and abuse;
- Solicit feedback from users;
- Market and administer surveys and promotions
- Learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
- Identify unique users across devices;
- Tailor advertisements across devices;
- Improve our Sites and develop new products, services, and features;
- Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data;
- Advertise the services on third-party websites and applications;
- As required or permitted by law; or
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our services.
When you submit information to us, then, we use it in an ongoing nature to ensure you receive the information or purchases you’ve made with us, to deliver relevant future content via our newsletters, and to make future offers through our company or any other company that is involved in delivering your purchases.
As most of our programs are for ongoing educational purposes in the field of personal and professional development, you should assume we will continue to contact you in perpetuity via email or via social media in order to deliver our services, serve you related content, make recommendations, learn about your preferences, grant you products, deliver programs to you with or from other platforms or companies, advertise to you or look alike audiences, send you surveys, and other fulfillment or marketing purposes.
By using our Sites and submitting any information with us, you agree to these terms without exception and agree to waive liability and not hold us liable for any use of your information, in perpetuity, under any circumstances, including waiving your right to participate or initiate any class action complaints.
Again, if you want us to no longer contact you, just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, anytime with your request, and we will begin removing you from our services or content, as appropriate, and as soon as we can.
The contents of our Sites, as well as any of our content on our affiliated Sites, are protected by copyright and trademark laws, and are the property of their owners. You are not allowed to repost or resale any of our content without permission, as it is our protected or proprietary content and assets. All information on our Sites are copyrighted.
Unless otherwise noted, you may access and use the information and materials within the Sites for your personal use only. You may not change, modify, delete, display, transmit, adapt, exploit, or copy for distribution or sale any information, material, trademark, or copyright on the Sites, or any of our affiliated Sites. You must obtain written permission from us or any other entity who owns intellectual property on the Sites before you may publish, distribute, display, or commercially exploit any material from the Sites and if you do not gain our written permission you will be held liable for significant damages. By using the Sites, you agree to these restrictions and to abide by all copyright notices.
Affiliate Links & Disclosures
If we use affiliate links, which are links to our partners or sponsors who pay us if you signup or purchase from them, then we will tell you on the page we are linking to them from. Any action you take on another company’s site is up to you and you are solely responsible for your actions and purchases with them. If we are paid by an affiliate, it does not cost you any extra – they are compensating us for driving traffic to them. Often, we are able to get you discounts and trials to companies we like; and we only recommend companies we like.
If you enroll and signup for a program via an affiliate link, the affiliate will receive a percentage from Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc. If we pay an affiliate, it does not cost you anything extra – they are compensated for driving traffic to us.
Events, Information, and Speaker Changes
The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
We welcome your comments about any of the Sites. However, we will not review or consider any unsolicited creative submissions or suggestions for topics at our seminars, within our newsletters, or for our products. We hope you will understand that this policy is intended to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings in the event that ideas developed by our staff might seem to be similar to any ideas that were submitted to us. Accordingly, we must ask that you not send us any original creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If, despite our request, you send us any idea, suggestion or material (“Submission”), it shall become our property. We will not be subject to any obligation of confidence for any Submission, and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. In the case that you submit something to us and it is unsolicited, we will exclusively own all rights to the Submission worldwide, and we will be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose, without compensation or notification to the provider of the Submission. Given this fact, we ask that you refrain from submitting creative projects to us, particularly those that are confidential or personal to you.
A “forum” means any message board, chat room, user review forum or other interactive service appearing on any of the Sites and includes both public boards and private folders. You must register in accordance with instructions that you will find on the Sites in order to contribute to any forum. You may not post on any forum, or send to any other forum user or our staff, any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual or other property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law. You may not use any forum in a commercial manner. You may not post material that solicits funds, or that advertises or solicits goods or services. You may not post material known to be false. You may not post messages that contain stock touts. You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful components. We are not responsible for material appearing in any forum on the Sites, except for material signed by one of our identified representatives. We are not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. We retain, however, the right to modify or remove messages or other material that we, in our sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. We also reserve the right to edit materials for any other reason. Whether or not we modify or remove such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages or postings. By posting on the Sites, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us and/or relevant affiliated companies the worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive right to use your questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, in television programs, books, articles, commentaries, or in any other medium now known or later developed. You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party. Additionally, you warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You are not entitled to any compensation for any materials you may post on the Sites.
The information, services, products, claims, seminar topics, and materials on our Sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or success strategies listed on our Sites, as well as those that are provided in our products or to our participants at our events. The only exception is the guarantees of satisfaction and graduation that are clearly labeled guarantees within our Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials on the Sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not we or any of our respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any speakers, products or services offered on the Sites or those websites we link to. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will we, our affiliates, or any of our licensors or suppliers, be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials or information on the Sites, or any products or services provided pursuant to the Sites, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, or incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost data), so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability to you by us, or any of our licensors or suppliers, for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to us, if any, for accessing the Sites.
Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any advice, goods or services you receive from a guest speaker on our Sites or at one of our events.
We are also not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that is caused, or alleged to have been caused, to our guest speakers in connection with the display of their photo, name, or biography posted on our Sites or in our marketing materials.
No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available through the Sites or through our affiliated Sites (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, therapeutic, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors and suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither we or our affiliates, nor our partners or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or any other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
When you become a customer through our Sites, you provide your phone number to us and we may use your phone number to confirm orders, deliver promised ongoing training or communication, and to send text updates, promotions, videos, audios, or messages related to Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc. or any of our brands, promotions or programs. You can opt-out of receiving any future text messages by simply replying to any of our text messages at any time with the word STOP. By signing up for our products or programs you hereby grant us permission to text you until you reply STOP. We do not ever sell or rent your phone number and we only communicate with you regarding relevant our programs, topics or events.
Please note our company, Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc. are not accredited academic institutions and do not issue diplomas or academic certifications or degrees. We do not accept student loans or provide student aid under any programs. We are a for-profit educational and inspirational organization.
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – Results vary due to an individual’s ability, mental state, financial state, etc. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, and under any circumstance.
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of 16 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the internet and any online services, and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access. We may, at our discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
Explicit Language & Mature Content
On our Sites we will occasionally discuss mature topics and language relating to personal and professional growth that may use explicit language or “curse words.” Users who are uncomfortable with such topics or language should not use our Sites.
Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Users of our Sites, and our affiliated Sites, hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on these Sites are copyrighted and proprietary; so users agree not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Sites proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives are prohibited. We will pursue legal action and full damages if any of these terms are violated in order to protect these rights.
This page subject to updates without notice.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Earning Disclosures & Release of Liability:
For good and valuable consideration for the said amount on the checkout page. The client is electing to purchase Soulciété Membership, Leadership, Certification, Ambassador, Spiritual Practitioner, Ministerial, or Doctor of Divinity Program. In exchange, Soulciété agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
This is a binding contract. You are responsible to make all payments and all legal fees upon collections.
By registering today, you agree to this following GUARANTEE:
30-DAY 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE:
30-DAY REFUND is contingent upon you doing all homework, posts, and all calls. Simply send an email with proof that you attended all calls, did all worksheets, and did all posts in the private group on the days specified.
14-DAY OR 30-DAY FREE TRIAL VOIDS ALL REFUNDS THERE AFTER
Any one-on-one sessions with Dr. Erin will be deducted from your refund.
You also agree to the following DISCLAIMERS:
This program, all products, and all services by Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc. are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Your level of success in attaining any stated ideas or strategies in our programs or on our websites is dependent upon a number of factors including your mindset, skillset, well-being, health, resources, and financial situation. We do not guarantee your success or results in any area of life or any endeavor because each person is individual and self-determined over their own life.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
By registering today, you agree to this following Release of Liability:
Disclosures: This Release of Liability is intended to provide you with important information regarding all Spiritual Processes, e4 Trauma Method™, Spiritual Coaching, and Business Coaching within Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc.
Disclaimers: The programs, all products, and all services by Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc. are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Your level of success in attaining any stated ideas or strategies in our programs or on our websites is dependent upon a number of factors including your mindset, skillset, well-being, health, resources, and financial situation. We do not guarantee your success or results in any area of life or any endeavor because each person is individual and self-determined over their own life.
Medical Disclaimers: All programs, all products, and all services by Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc. are spiritual in nature and are not a cure. We advise you to seek medical advice and psychological advice from your doctors before engaging in the e4 Trauma Method™ or any of the spiritual techniques.
None of our programs are intended for anyone with mental disorders or addiction. If you have PTSD or other trauma we advise you to seek help from a professional doctor or psychologist.
Release of Liability: If you choose to engage in the e4 Trauma Method™ or any spiritual coaching or business coaching with another member or Soulciété Spiritual Coach or ‘Independent Contractor’ within Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc. it is at your own risk.
THEREFORE under the terms of this Agreement and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, do hereby release and forever discharge Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc. including their agents, employees, successors, and assigns, and their respective heirs, personal representatives, affiliates, successors and assigns, and any and all persons, firms or corporations liable or who might be claimed to be liable, whether or not herein named none of whom admit any liability to the undersigned, but all expressly denying liability, from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever, which I now have or may hereafter have arising out of or in any way relating to any and all injuries and damages of every kind, to both persona and property, and also any and all injuries and damages that may develop in the future, as a result of or in any way relating to the following: e4 Trauma Method™, Subconscious work, spiritual coaching, business coaching, any coaching, worksheet processes, and any and all education.
It is understood and agreed that this Agreement is made and received in full and complete settlement and satisfaction the causes of action, claims, and demands mentioned herein: that this Release contains the entire Agreement between parties: and that the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not merely a recital. Furthermore, this Release shall be binding upon undersigned, and his respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors, and assigns. This Release shall be subject to and governed by laws located in State of Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell International, Inc.
A Certified Course is designed to ensure that the principles of New Thought Global and Soulciété. We teach the Spiritual Principles of Science of Mind, Unity, and Divine Science.
The Spiritual Coach Certification is through Soulciété & New Thought Global. The Spiritual Pracitioner, Ministerial, and Doctor of Divinity Certifications are recognized by Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Emerson Theologicial. (See Emerson Theological Terms & Disclosures).
All New Thought Global, Soulciété, and Emerson Theological Certifications and courses are not accredited by any other agency or any of the traditional university systems. The courses and certification do not qualify for credit at any other educational institution.
You may not use Soulciété or New Thought Global Logo's unless you are accepted as an Ambassador and sign the 'Independent Contractor Agreement' and meet the Affiliate Program Requirements. (See Contract)
We do not guarantee specific earnings. Individual results vary.
As stipulated by law, we make no guarantees that you will achieve any specific results from our information, programs, or services and we offer no licensed or professional medical, legal, therapeutic, tax, or financial advice in this program. The information contained herein cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical, psychological, financial, or legal matters. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in your life.
By your registration here today and use of our programs or websites at any time, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. As with any effort in life, there are risks that you may not have success. Always consult professionals when needing advice. Seek professional help for mental disorders.
Lifetime Access Disclaimer:
Your purchase includes lifetime access to the member's site as long as the Soulciété Membership site is up and running. We reserve the right to end our member's site in the future. We do not have control over Facebook and their ability to have access to any of the groups. We also reserve the right to refuse business to anyone and remove them from the program. Lifetime access after your particular curriculum of group coaching calls is not guaranteed.
Weekly Group Coaching Calls Disclaimer:
Dr. Erin's intention is to lead the majority of all group coaching calls. Dr. Erin reserves the right to have other leaders hold the group coaching calls. She will not be on every group coaching call. She will do her best to hold as many as her schedule permits.
Facebook Groups Disclaimer:
Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Dr. Erin have no affiliation with Facebook and has zero control over what they choose to do in the future with 'groups.' We make no promises regarding the private groups as part of your membership.
It is your responsibility to request to join the private Facebook groups. The links come in the welcome email and are in the membership site. Please, give us up to 72 hours to accept you into each group. We do not add you without you asking to be accepted. We do not track to make sure you've joined the group.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
This Independent Contractor Agreement (this "Agreement") is made between Soulciété, New Thought Global, and Erin Fall Haskell Internatioal, Inc. of 117 S. Croft Ave., Los Angeles, California 90048 (the "Recipient"), and (the "Contractor").
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on the agreed contract date the Contractor will provide to the Recipient the following (collectively, the "Services"): SOULCIÉTÉ AMBASSADOR PROGRAM: See the ‘Affiliate Program’ for requirements and details. The Recipient does not have this right of control over how the Contractor will perform the services.
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. The Recipient will pay compensation to the Contractor for the Services. Payments will be made as follows: All commissions are directly paid via PayPal. No other fees and/or expenses will be paid to the Contractor, unless such fees and/or expenses have been approved in advance by the appropriate executive on behalf of the Recipient in writing. The Contractor shall be solely responsible for any and all taxes, Social Security contributions or payments, disability insurance, unemployment taxes, other payroll type taxes, and PayPal charges applicable to such compensation. The Recipient has the right of control over the method of payment for services.
- TERM/TERMINATION. Termination of this agreement will occur as follows: Upon ending of Ambassador requirements. Furthermore, the Contractor has the ability to terminate this Agreement "at will." A regular, ongoing relationship of indefinite term is not contemplated. The Recipient has no right to assign services to the Contractor other than as specifically contemplated by this Agreement. However, the parties may mutually agree that the Contractor shall perform other services for the Recipient, pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that the Contractor is an independent contractor with respect to the Recipient, and not an employee of the Recipient. The Recipient will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of the Contractor. It is contemplated that the relationship between the Contractor and the Recipient shall be a non-exclusive one. The Contractor also performs services for other organizations and/or individuals. The Recipient has no right to further inquire into the Contractor's other activities.
- RECIPIENT'S CONTROL. The Recipient has no right or power to control or otherwise interfere with the Contractor's mode of effecting performance under this Agreement. The Recipient's only concern is the result of the Contractor's work, and not the means of accomplishing it. Except in extraordinary circumstances and when necessary, the Contractor shall perform the Services without direct supervision by the Recipient.
- PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY. The Contractor is a professional and uses their own professional and business methods to perform services. The Contractor has not and will not receive training from the Recipient regarding how to perform the Services.
- PERSONAL SERVICES NOT REQUIRED. The Contractor is not required to render the Services personally and may employ others to perform the Services on behalf of the Recipient without the Recipient's knowledge or consent. If the Contractor has assistants, it is the Contractor's responsibility to hire them and to provide materials for them.
- NO LOCATION ON PREMISES. The Contractor has no desk or other equipment either located at or furnished by the Recipient. Except to the extent that the Contractor works in a territory as defined by the Recipient, the Contractor's services are not integrated into the mainstream of the Recipient's business.
- NO SET WORK HOURS. The Contractor has no set hours of work. There is no requirement that the Contractor work full time or otherwise account for work hours.
- EXPENSES PAID BY CONTRACTOR. The Contractor's business and travel expenses are to be paid by the Contractor and not by the Recipient.
- OWNERSHIP OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS. Any social media contacts, including "followers" or "friends," that are acquired through accounts (including, but not limited to email addresses, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or other social media networks) used or created on behalf of the Recipient are the property of the Recipient.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Contractor may have access to proprietary, private and/or otherwise confidential information ("Confidential Information") of the Recipient. Confidential Information shall mean all non-public information which constitutes, relates or refers to the operation of the business of the Recipient, including without limitation, all financial, investment, operational, personnel, sales, marketing, managerial and statistical information of the Recipient, and any and all trade secrets, customer lists, or pricing information of the Recipient. The nature of the information and the manner of disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential. The Contractor will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of the Contractor, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner any Confidential Information. The Contractor will protect such information and treat the Confidential Information as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Recipient all Confidential Information, whether physical or electronic, and other items that were used, created, or controlled by the Contractor during the term of this Agreement. This Agreement is in compliance with the Defend Trade Secrets Act and provides civil or criminal immunity to any individual for the disclosure of trade secrets: (i) made in confidence to a federal, state, or local government official, or to an attorney when the disclosure is to report suspected violations of the law; or (ii) in a complaint or other document filed in a lawsuit if made under seal.
- INJURIES. The Contractor acknowledges the Contractor's obligation to obtain appropriate insurance coverage for the benefit of the Contractor (and the Contractor's employees, if any). The Contractor waives any rights to recovery from the Recipient for any injuries that the Contractor (and/or Contractor's employees) may sustain while performing services under this Agreement and that are a result of the negligence of the Contractor or the Contractor's employees. Contractor will provide the Recipient with a certificate naming the Recipient as an additional insured party.
- INDEMNIFICATION. The Contractor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Recipient from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against the Recipient that result from the acts or omissions of the Contractor, the Contractor's employees, if any, and the Contractor's agents.
- NO RIGHT TO ACT AS AGENT. An "employer-employee" or "principal-agent" relationship is not created merely because (1) the Recipient has or retains the right to supervise or inspect the work as it progresses in order to ensure compliance with the terms of the contract or (2) the Recipient has or retains the right to stop work done improperly. The Contractor has no right to act as an agent for the Recipient and has an obligation to notify any involved parties that it is not an agent of the Recipient.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire contract between the parties. All terms and conditions contained in any other writings previously executed by the parties regarding the matters contemplated herein shall be deemed to be merged herein and superseded hereby. No modification of this Agreement shall be deemed effective unless in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
- WAIVER OF BREACH. The waiver by the Recipient of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by Contractor shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach by Contractor.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
- SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be signed by the acceptance of term upon checkout by both Erin Fall Haskell on behalf of ERIN FALL HASKELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. | NEW THOUGHT GLOBAL & SOULCIÉTÉ, the recipient and contractor. This Agreement is effective as of the date first above written. I understand & agree this is a legal representation of my acceptance of terms.
© 2020 ERIN FALL HASKELL, INC. | NEW THOUGHT GLOBAL & SOULCIÉTÉ All rights reserved.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 ERIN FALL HASKELL, INC. |
SOULCIÉTÉ & NEW THOUGHT GLOBAL
All rights reserved.
We can be reached at email@example.com